Acceptance of Terms.
By using ExternalCronJobs's service, you agreed these terms, which may be updated with or without notice. You are encouraged to check back here at any time.
You may not use ExtenalCronJobs
- in any manner that violates any law, regulation, treaty or tariff or infringes on the legal rights of any third party
- in any manner which is defamatory, fraudulent, indecent, offensive or deceptive,
- To threaten, harass, abuse or intimidate others,
- to damage the name or reputation of ExternalCronJobs, its affiliates, or subsidiaries,
- to break security on any computer network, or to access an account that does not belong to you, and in any manner that interferes with other users' use and enjoyment of the services provided by ExternalCronJobs.
- to create, drive fraudulent , automated traffic to websites
- to run denial-of-service attacks (DoS attacks)
- to send spam or advertising e-mails
- to automatically post messages in forums, message boards, bulletin boards, newsgroups, etc
- to run scripts leeching RapidShare, MegaUpload, or other file sharing sites
- to run malicious scripts execution
You are not allowed to:
- sell/resell/share services provided by ExternalCronJobs.
Any violation of the list above may result in termination of your account and cronjobs, restrict your IP, user agent with or without notice and refund.
The user is fully responsible for any damage or injury caused by the execution of his/her URL added via ExternalCronJobs.
ExternalCronJobs is responsible for:
- All damages, losses of your account information and cron jobs.
- Wrong execution of your cron jobs.
ExternalCronJobs can terminate your account at any moment of any unethical usage is found.